Friday, May 4, 2012

A Bouncing Baby!

We went to our ultrasound appointment this morning, and right off we were able to find out the gender of our baby!!!


It's a boy!!!!

It was such an amazing experience to be able to watch move around all over the place!
Our tech said he is a very active baby, and that it was a little tough getting good views 
(of everything except his privates)

Meet Kolter Jase!!  Here are some pictures that we got ...

 

 

 

 








Sorry they are so small. I am still trying to figure out how to work this...

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I am so excited...little boys are so much fun...so are little girls really...but I tell you what- there is something special about a mama and her little boy...I don't think they ever really grow out of that title! I am so excited for you and I love the name- he will be a STUD!

    ReplyDelete